Welcome to the Early Years Foundation Stage at Rivington Foundation Primary School
We are a small unit and the children will work with all three staff members on a daily basis. Each child is required to have a Key Person in the EYFS. Mrs Davies is the Key Person for all Reception children and Mrs Grimal is the Key Person for the Nursery chidren. However, children and parents should feel free to approach any of us with any comments, questions or concerns. 🙂
Please see our document section for the following information:
- Foundation Stage Behaviour System
- Early Years Outcomes 30-50 months (Age related expecttions for Nursery children)
- Early Years Outcomes 40-60 months (Age related expectations for Reception children
- Early Learning Goals – Goals for children reaching the end of Reception
- Photographs – occasions, setting, everyday photos! (This section will continuously be added to during the year).
Please see our links section for the following information:
- Links to the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS).
- Information for parents on assisting learning at home and the EYFS.
- Forest Schools
Useful Downloadable Documents
Learning To Read workshop
British Values at Rivington
Our Behaviour System
Rivington and Nursery Long Term Plan – 2 year rolling programme
Foundation Stage Development Matters 40-60 months
Foundation Stage Development Matters 30-50 months
Early Learning Goals
Whats been happening…
To see what’s new please click the gallery button below to view our latest pictures.