We are very proud of or School Uniform!
|Skirt||Grey/Purple tartan Kilt|
|Pinafore Reception/KS1 (optional)|
|Shirt||Traditional shirt- White|
|Tie-clip on KS1/2
Elastic (Reception )
|Jumper||Purple knitted Jumper or Cardigan|
|Summer dress||Purple gingham|
|P.E Kit||White or Black T shirt
Black Tracksuit bottoms
|Y6||Black knitted jumper/cardigan
Shirt and school tie
School Kilt or grey trousers –girls
Grey trousers- boys
Black shoes /boots
|All Logo-Badged items available from JADA|
Our main uniform supplier is JADA, 213 Eaves Lane, Chorley, PR6 0AG.
Uniform may be ordered singly or as a ‘Bundle’ with discounted savings. Orders can be placed with JADA with a £20 deposit, balance to pay on collection or payment through Savers’ Club- weekly or monthly or as is best.
Uniform can also be purchased at Supermarkets and High Street Stores.
- The wearing of any jewellery in school is not allowed for safety and security reasons. If earrings must be worn they should be of the plain stud type and need to be taped over or removed for PE. (Plasters supplied by home.)
- Likewise, nail varnish is not allowed.
- We ask for parents’ support in not allowing dyeing of children’s hair, use of hair gel or extreme hair styles/cuts, to support our School identity.
- Any child’s hair at collar length to be tied back in a bobble.
- Only School Book Bags or small backpacks please (Cloakroom space is at a premium).